Available Sheet Colours | Remember colours display somewhat different on all monitors
Why Our Sheets
- Soft to the touch, 1800 Thread Count
- Sheets are made of high strength micro-fiber yarn
- Performance fabric assures breathability and comfort
- Eco-friendly micro-fiber is 100% recyclable
- Dries quickly
- Does not require ironing, treated for stain release
- Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin
- Extra fine weave protects against dust mite allergens
- Fits deep pockets, including newer pillow top mattresses
- Set includes one fitted, one flat and two pillowcases
- Available in King, Queen, Double and Twin Sizes
We use the latest technology to make our sheets the best you have ever slept on. Our high volume wholesale prices allow us to pass the savings on to you. Comparable sheets are selling at the big box stores for three to four times the price!
Microfiber Fabric Sheets – What Are They? What Are the Advantages?
Microfiber refers to synthetic fibers that are very small (nine thousand meters of a one-denier fiber weighs only one gram). These tiny fibers are combined to form yarn, which are knitted or woven in a variety of constructions to manufacture textiles. The combination of the shape and the size of these synthetic fibers are selected or designed for specific desired properties such as softness, durability, absorption, wicking effect and ability to repel water. Besides having labor saving and cost saving benefits, it is also environmental friendly.
Microfiber fabric is the fabric of the future for sheets and bedding products.
These sheets are designed to be wrinkle resistant, provide luxurious softness, are strong, durable and will not pill. They are also machine washable and easy to take care, clean and maintain. You get all these advantages at less than the cost of standard cotton sheets. Many forms and applications of microfiber fabric exist today in the market. They are used not only in sheets but also blankets with down fill, comforters with down fill and duvet covers. The application of this synthetic fiber is more and more widespread and it continues to have other uses as it becomes more popular. This is mainly because of the great properties like softness and durability. The feel is great and the price is always affordable.